Australian Nostalgia Racers
The home of Nostalgia Drag Racing in Australia
See Bracket Rules by using navigation bar at top of page
Australian Nostalgia Racers Vic INC. is a drag racing club where a diversity of racers, fans and supporters come together to share their passion for Nostalgia Drag Racing vehicles Australia wide. Keeping the passion going for pre 1980 chrome bumper cars fitted with carburettor and distributor engines, V8, 6cyl, and 4cyl. Naturally aspirated, Nitrous Oxide, roots superchargers and mechanical injection, this is old school drag racing.
Dust off your old drag car or build another one and come to one of our Nostalgia Drag Racing events. Do a skid, put the front wheels in the air and send it. Its all about maximum fun, tell old stories, tell new stories, make new memories, see old friends and make new ones.
No delay boxes, No turbos or electronic fuel injection [EFI] because laptop tuning and turbos' are not old skool and there is plenty of drag racing opportunities for those cars anyway. So if you want to race with us and have some fun, dump the tech, you will find the Nostalgia bracket rules here and are fairly easy to comply with.
News and Interesting stuff that's happening
Nostalgia Nationals September 2022 Heathcote Park Raceway
September 12, 2022
Nostalgia Nats 2022 Heathcote Park Raceway. Follow the link for an insight to the action this year. It captures all the sights and sounds
Nostalgia Nats & Pioneer Awards September 2022 at Heathcote Park Raceway
September 12, 2022
A photo montage of our event this year as captured by local photographer. follow this link.
Australian Nostalgia Racers - It's all about the racing
Australian Nostalgia Racers Vic INC. was founded back in the 1990s for old drag racers to come together and share their experiences and passion for the old skool tuning techniques and find a place for the older drag cars to compete like they once did long ago. Just because the car is not competitive at a modern event doesn't mean it shouldn't run and that's where we fit in. It's all about the racing, the fans, the racers and the tracks coming together under a set of rules that have evolved over time with feedback from racers and spectators as to what a Nostalgia Drag Racing Event should look like, feel like and sound like. But not only that, the drag cars still have to be compliant and pass current tech inspections, safety has improved over time and that's a good thing. The cars may look period, run old skool parts, wheels etc. but they still pass current tech and that is key.
- Sat, 14 OctKnowsley14 Oct, 8:00 am – 6:00 pmKnowsley, 256 Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, Australia
- Sat, 19 AugKoorlong19 Aug, 8:30 am AEST – 20 Aug, 5:00 pm AESTKoorlong, Mercer St, Koorlong VIC 3501, Australia
- Sat, 05 AugKnowsley05 Aug, 8:00 am AEST – 06 Aug, 4:00 pm AESTKnowsley, 256 Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, Australia
- Sat, 10 SeptKnowsley10 Sept 2022, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pmKnowsley, Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, Australia10 Sept 2022, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pmKnowsley, Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, AustraliaIn recognition of the early pioneers of Australian drag racing we have an awards evening on the Saturday of the Nostalgia Drags Nationals this September. Meet some of the old racers, see cackle cars, display cars and slide show.
- Sat, 10 SeptKnowsley10 Sept 2022, 8:00 am – 11 Sept 2022, 5:07 pmKnowsley, Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, Australia10 Sept 2022, 8:00 am – 11 Sept 2022, 5:07 pmKnowsley, Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, AustraliaNostalgia Drag racers from all over Australia are heading to Heathcote Park Raceway in Victoria this September for a spectacular 2 day event. Gates will open on Friday for racers and camping at the track for racers and crew is free. For car eligibility see the brackets & rules on this website
- Sat, 20 AugSunset Strip20 Aug 2022, 8:30 am AEST – 21 Aug 2022, 3:00 pm AESTSunset Strip, Mercer St, Koorlong VIC 3501, Australia
- Sat, 06 AugKnowsley06 Aug 2022, 8:00 am AESTKnowsley, Knowsley-Barnadown Rd, Knowsley VIC 3523, Australia
Second Tuesday of each month at Double Deuce Bar and Billiards, 264 McIntyre Rd, Sunshine North VIC 3020 Meeting starts at 8pm, most arrive an hour earlier to chat, catch up etc.
Registered Incorporated Club Address
1 / 22 Jesmond Road Croydon VIC 3136
Ron 0407818511 Club President, text me if i don't answer.